A Collector's Magazine for Enthusiasts
Retrobike gives this growing community, motorcycle restorers and the businesses that service the community a magazine of their own. Every issue of retrobike is a true collector’s edition, as we aim to be the journal of record for Australia’s finest classic and modified bikes.
- A brilliant collection of Australia’s best feature bikes, covering restorations, restomods (older bikes with modern running gear), modern classics (new bikes made to look old), cafe racers, chops and bobbers
- Interviews with motorcycling legends.
- Shows, rallies, runs and other motorcycle events.
- Trusted workshop help – the best restoration tips and technical information.
- A look inside some interesting sheds.
- Useful contacts – where to get the products and gear you need.
- A few gags.
This Issue #38