* NEW MOON CALENDAR INCLUDED*
Taking our cues from Jupiter, who tours deep and insightful Scorpio from October 2017 to November 2018, the year ahead promises profound introspection and new understandings of power. The Jupiter in Scorpio pairing provides a chance for stillness and encourages looking inwards. It can be reflective, transformative and cathartic. In addition, the major aspects, or angles, of 2018 — a sextile to Pluto and a trine to Neptune — are flowing supportive aspects rather than the clashing types we had from 2015-2017. In WellBeing Astrology 2018, you’ll discover:
· How Jupiter in Scorpio may influence your year
· Insight into lunar medicine and the charts of inspirational healers
· The mythology and meaning of Uranus in Taurus
· Explorations of natal astrology and how planets affect personality
· An in-depth look at the lucky 11th House
· Loads more!