Whether you’re new to yoga or a committed yogi, WellBeing Yoga Experience aims to give you the tools you need to deepen your exploration. Our writers are experienced yoga instructors who live in the real world. They’ve interviewed well regarded yoga teachers, delved into yogic texts and drawn on years of practice to bring you hands-on advice, helpful posture sequences and a deeper insight into this inspiring, connecting ancient wisdom. In the first half, we explore philosophy and debunk the myth of the “perfect” yoga physique, serve up yogic recipes and discover festivals and retreats so you plan your year. In the second half, we provide sequences for developing compassion, improving posture, preparing for birth … and much, much more.
* Yoga for chakras * Yoga for self-acceptance
* Yoga for clear thinking * Yoga for eating
* Yoga and Ayurveda for colds * Yoga for spring cleansing
* Yoga with a twist * Yoga for gratitude
* Yoga for weight loss * Yoga for difficult times
* Yoga for an open heart * Yoga for partners