Australian Country Homes Magazine Issue 18
Inside this issue:
- Organic Chemistry, A coastal home decorated by two close friends finds its refreshing cliché-free feel through a crat-inspired aesthetic one-off finds and colourful artwork
- Born Again Barfield, An energetic couple heralds a new era at a historic central Queensland cattle station, methodically transforming the 112-year-old homestead and diversifying their farming to future-proof life on the land.
- Hospitality Heroes, Discover the beautiful Clare Valley with a couple of South Australian hospitality industry stalwarts.
- Best of Both Worlds, Jane Phillips has transformed two homes on South Australia’s Yorke Peninsula.
- Road to Nowhere Nicole and Michael O’Connor have gained a whole new perspective on country life and work since they bought a historic NSW high country property.
- Brilliant Benchtops, Getting the right advice and researching your product will ensure you get the perfect benchtop for your kitchen or bathroom.
- A Work in Progress, A picture-postcard farm in the NSW Southern Highlands provides sanctuary for a herd of Angus cattle, some exceptionally pampered chooks, all manner of visiting wildlife and an extremely hospitable couple and their lucky guests.
- In the Pink. Does absence make the heart grow fonder? Tim and Jane Johns believe it does. They live apart for the working week and reunite on weekends.
About Australian Country Homes
Australian Country Homes shows the warmth of the country aesthetic. We open the doors to some of Australia’s most interesting homes and see the enviable everyday lives of those who have made the move to a calmer, more welcoming and personally enriched way of living.
In every edition of Australian Country Homes you will see inspiring ideas from real Aussies on real budgets just getting out there and creating wonderfully warm environments. You will also experience rare glimpses into the families and businesses behind some of Australia’s most desirable lifestyles. Tour the styles, the plans, and the self-made touches that create a welcoming country home.