Growing Fresh Food & Herbs
In this comprehensive, practical gardening guide, we'll show you the easiest ways to produce brilliant, bountiful harvests with less effort and cost, by working cleverly with nature. New to gardening? Start the right way, learn how to select the best sites for garden beds, prepare the soil, sow the seeds, plant seedlings, rotate crops, grow vegetables and herbs in pots, and make the most of small spaces. Want to garden more productively, without harmful chemicals? Looking for the next step in organic gardening?
- Fundamentals of organic gardening: Selecting locations, setting up new garden beds, how to plant seedlings
- Ecological design principles: Backyard permaculture, resilient gardens, zone planning, biodiversity
- Attitudinal design principles: Putting the design principles into practice
- Summer protection, water-saving, garden harmony
This bookazine is published by Universal Media Co – The Bookazine Specialist. Printed on high-quality paper, and featuring a beautiful design with accompanying imagery, bookazines are an informative and entertaining deep-dive into a complete topic. Universal Media Co's 53 magazine brands include leaders in Home, Craft, Bike, and some Lifestyle categories. The company owns the Australian Publishing Company and Universal Online Media. Universal Media Co is an independently owned private company.
- Year Published: 2021
- Size: 220mm x 300mm
- Pages: 146
- Material: Made from premium quality paper