Homespun Magazine Issue 22.1
Regular price $7.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Homespun craft projects in this issue.
- Patchwork Liberty Belle Jemima Flendt
- Knitting Sasanqua Lacy Socks Debby Dewhurst
- Crochet and Felting B is for Bunny Letisha Kirkland
- Patchwork Spiral Triangles Chris Jurd
- Embroidery Embroidered Eye Mask and Sachet Vicki Porter
- Patchwork & Applique A Letter to My Daughter BOM Part 1 Natalie Bird
Australian Homespun is the quintessential crafter’s magazine. Bursting with inspiring and informative projects, these pages are full of projects from patchwork, appliqué, embroidery and stitchery title.