Homespun Magazine Issue 23.1
Regular price $7.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Homespun craft projects in this issue.
- Patchwork Vibrant Mountains Michele Sheldon
- Felt Craft Little Wrens Mobile Bobbie Watts
Knitting Hearts for Baby Mimi Starr
- Crochet Sunkissed Clutch Kylie Moleta
- Embroidery Pocketful of Posies Lauren Wright
Patchwork Quilted Playmat Deborah Segaert
- Cross Stitch A Fluffle of Bunnies Carolyn Stanton
- Patchwork Teas and Treats Table Runner Sarah Ashford
- Patchwork & Applicque Sweet Little Dreams Cheryl Goss
Australian Homespun is the quintessential crafter’s magazine. Bursting with inspiring and informative projects, these pages are full of projects from patchwork, appliqué, embroidery and stitchery title.