WellBeing Creativity Book #4
Time to flow with this special WellBeing Creativity book that's packed with creative living ideas, puzzles and projects that will inspire you to explore your creativity. Creativity and our mental health go hand-in-hand. Creative thinking allows us to slow down and really connect with ourselves and the world around us.
- Me, My Shelf and I goal alignment: The organization of objects can be a mindful, creative and practical activity
- Tale as Old as Time: Book clubs can improve mindfulness and social health and they've been in existence for hundreds of years. This is the time to join one.
- Create With Constraint: Sometimes boundaries can be a blessing for burgeoning creativity.
- Mindful Moss: Connect your mind with calm by cultivating a mossarium
- Creative Craft: A Life if Sweet Tube Bag
- Creative Puzzles, and solutions
This bookazine is published by Universal Media Co – The Bookazine Specialist. Printed on high-quality paper, and featuring a beautiful design with accompanying imagery, bookazines are an informative and entertaining deep-dive into a complete topic. Universal Media Co's 53 magazine brands include leaders in Home, Craft, Bike, and some Lifestyle categories. The company owns the Australian Publishing Company and Universal Online Media. Universal Media Co is an independently owned private company.
- Year Published: 2020
- Size: 220mm x 300mm
- Pages: 130
- Material: Made from premium quality paper