WellBeing Creativity Book #6
Time to flow with this special WellBeing Creativity book that's packed with creative living ideas, puzzles and projects that will inspire you to explore your creativity.
- Moving Mountains Jessica Urlichs’ poetry acknowledges the highs, the lows and the messy parts of being a mother.
- Make it Meaningful Internationally recognised author and social media sensation Beau Taplin creates heartfelt, relatable content that is undeniably meaningful.
- Poetic Beauty With the power to heal and evoke emotion, poetry is one of the most powerful forms of creativity.
- Imperfectly Perfect Kintsugi is the practise of taking a broken vessel and restoring it with a brilliant finish that celebrates its imperfection.
- Circular Journeys Colouring in or drawing mandalas can do wonders for your mental wellbeing, as well as take you on a journey of self-exploration.
- MUCH MORE!
This bookazine is published by Universal Media Co – The Bookazine Specialist. Printed on high-quality paper, and featuring a beautiful design with accompanying imagery, bookazines are an informative and entertaining deep-dive into a complete topic. Universal Media Co's 53 magazine brands include leaders in Home, Craft, Bike, and some Lifestyle categories. The company owns the Australian Publishing Company and Universal Online Media. Universal Media Co is an independently owned private company.
- Year Published: 2022
- Size: 220mm x 300mm
- Pages: 178
- Material: Made from premium quality paper